Whether you’re interested in public service, making friends, contesting, or just expanding your knowledge, we invite you to become a part of the Washington County Amateur Radio Club family. Everyone is welcome to join us and help keep Amateur Radio alive.
Membership has its benefits!
- Have Fun – Amateur Radio is a social hobby. By participating in club events you will meet other hams that share your passion.
- Mentoring – Do you need help learning a new mode or just stuck on a project?
- Group Radio Events – Gathering up a crew for a POTA excursion or contest!
- Elmering – Are you ready to upgrade your license or have friend that want to get licensed?
- Help with Installations – The club is a great source of expertise and opinions on where and how to mount mobile radios and equipment.
- Information – Promoting discussion of radio and technology through on-air discussions, e-mail reflectors, social media, and more.
- Legislation – Monitoring legislation at the local, state, and federal level and reaching out when action is needed to protect our bandwidth and our hobby.
|Family||Open to more than one member of the same family. The first member of the family must be a licensed amateur in good standing; all licensed family members in good standing shall possess full membership privileges. Non-licensed family members have no voting privileges and cannot hold office.||$50|
|Individual||Open to licensed Amateur Radio operators. Members in good standing shall have all club privileges and the right to vote on all club issues.||$40|
|Associate||Open to anyone not holding an Amateur Radio license. Members in good standing shall have all club privileges, but may not hold office or vote on club issues.||$10|